Field communications engineer
The Company wishes to employ a field communications engineer:
The field engineer must ensure the proper functioning of the communication systems. It is responsible for installing, testing, and maintaining equipment such as installing routers and power switches to operate wireless networks, and the field engineer must follow up with routine equipment checks. It must guarantee professional and optimum performance.
The tools used as part of the job include network facilities and interconnected devices. You should be careful while working at altitudes and around high voltage systems. The field engineer should be available during emergency hours.
Qualifications and skills
- Good conduct and behavior.
- Work in a team and communication skills.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Willingness to work outside and inside Tripoli.
- Ability to follow operations.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- The ability to handle work stress.